Space Exploration & Literacy in the Curriculum
27th - 28th May 2021
Virtual or In-Person Conference Participation
Excellence Bringing Space to the classroom as a gateway to STEM. “It’s time for African Underprivileged Schools to embrace STEM education’
To educate all students and empower them to expand their opportunities to enrich our community through science and technology.
• Each student holds unique value and infinite promise.
• Experiences that foster collaboration, communication, curiosity, and contextual learning prepare students for STEM careers.
• Our future space explores academy will empower the students with educational experiences that develop responsible citizens.
• Future space explores academy employees form a passionate learning family committed to professional growth of the students.
• A diverse and involved community positively impacts our students.
Strategic Goal Statements.
• Optimize academic achievement for all students.
• Increase the Space Exploration awareness and involvement of families and community in the success of students.
• Hire develop and retain exemplary employees.
• Ensure effective operations driven by quality processes.