The Space Exploration & Literacy in the Curriculum Conference has several sponsorship packages available, providing sponsors with a choice of exposure related to their financial commitment. Participating as a sponsor at the conference can take you straight to your target market and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the industry.
The 2021 event will provide your organization with:
- Maximum exposure at a premier conference devoted to those involved in the space sector.
- An opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships within the space sector.
- Time to network with industry colleagues and key decision-makers.
- A cost-effective way to reinforce your organization’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience.
- Access to a broad network of industry partners within the country and the African continent.
- Time to present the latest innovations and new products or services to a pertinent audience, and showcase your expertise and capabilities.
- Increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
$ 3 000
$ 5 000
$ 7 500
2 April 2021
$ 12 500
Sponsorship & Brand Visibility
Sponsored areas during the 2-day conference will guarantee the sponsor full visibility for their brand. The sponsor positions their products and services in front of the Space industry and media before, during and after the event.
Brand Visibility Options
- Newsletters with clickable sponsors logos/link
- Branding Of Registration Page Sponsors Logos During Breaks
- Event Bag With Sponsors Products/Services
- Complimentary Exhibition Stand & Business Matchmaking
- Online Brochure
- Event Program Branding
- Product Presentation
- Digital Marketing & Communication Strategy With Clickable Sponsors Logo/Links
- Branding Of Breakaway Rooms
- Scrolling Messages
The Space Exploration & Literacy in the Curriculum Conference has several exhibition booths available, providing exhibitors with a choice of exposure related to their financial commitment. Participating as an exhibitor at the 2021 Conference can take you straight to your target market and demonstrate your level of support and commitment to the space science industry.
Reasons to Participate as an Exhibitor.
- Exhibit your newest products and services.
- Demonstrate your research results.
- Improve your interdisciplinary networking.
- Acquire customers for tomorrow.
- Recruit new employers.
- Show what is feasible with current technologies.
- Meet Africa’s stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Let yourself be inspired by new ideas and approaches.
- Contribute to African Space science evolution.
Exhibition Booth Packages (Only 25 Available) $2 000 Per Booth
One (1) 3m x 3m (9m2) exhibition booth including one trade registration and the following features:
Walling: 2.4m high, white or grey (subject to availability).
Velcro compatible walls Fascia/Name Board: Fascia name board sign featuring computer cut vinyl lettering in standard colors on a white conflate background will be provided for all open sides of shell scheme stands Lighting: 2 x 120-watt spotlights per booth Power: 1 x 5amp power point per booth 1 x trestle table 2 x chairs.
Trade registrations include access to the exhibition hall, morning/afternoon teas, and lunches for the duration of the conference, one ticket to the Welcome Reception, a name badge, handbook, and satchel.
Business Matchmaking / Exhibition
- Exhibition Fee: $500 (1 Exhibition Profile)
- Prime Exhibitor: $800 (3 Exhibition Profiles)
- Prime Exhibitor: $1,000 (5 Exhibition Profiles)
How it Works: Once registered for the event, a sponsor/exhibitor will see a list (showing profiles) of registered schools, ministries, and vice versa.
Our matchmaking team will suggest schools or ministries you can meet on a webinar platform based on who matches your preference. The exhibitor/sponsor can accept or decline a meeting request but only the exhibitor determines if meetings are one on one or one to many. Participants can download exhibitors’ brochures, business cards, promotional materials etc.